What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through the web pages. These tools have an essential role to provide many services of the information society. Among others, allow a website to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained can be used to recognize the user and improve the service.
What kind of cookies exist?
According to the entity who manage the cookies:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third Party cookies: Cookies that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity.
According to the cookie expiration time:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser during your browser session only, ie until you leave the website.
- Persistent cookies: They remain in your browser after the session. These are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them each time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a certain expiration date. The cookie will cease to function after that date.
According to the data purpose:
- Performance cookies: Cookies that collect information about your use of the website, such as webpages visited and any error messages; they do not collect personally identifiable information, and the information collected is aggregated such that it is anonymous. Performance cookies are used to improve how a website works.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the responsible to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the web sites. The information gathered through such cookies is used for measuring the activity of web sites in order to make improvements based on the usage data analysis.
Classification of the cookies used on our website
|Cookies||Description||Default Duration (approx)||Domain|
|1P_JAR||Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting purposes.||1 week||.gstatic.com (Google)|
|wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1||WordPress uses this cookie to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface. More information. More info.||1 year||fivecomm.eu|
|fusionredux_current_tab||Essential WordPress theme cookies to maintain the functionality of the main site.||7 days||fivecomm.eu|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Cookie for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled. More information. More info.||Session||fivecomm.eu|
|privacy_embeds||Cookie to manage and store user consent to load the different third party embeds and tracking scripts”>||30 days||fivecomm.eu|
How to configure the behavior of cookies in your browser?
To know, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the Internet browser installed on your computer. If you do not allow cookies (your own cookies) to be installed in your browser, it is possible that some of our services may alter their functioning or cease to function normally.
Likewise, we inform you about the possibility of configuring your web browser to warn about the cookies reception, which may, if you wish it, prevent them to be installed in your hard disk, or erase them. Listed below are links to different web browsers, through which you could establish that configuration:
Consent and Changes to the Cookies Policy