Protection of personal data
Responsible for processing: 5G COMMUNICATIONS FOR FUTURE INDUSTRY VERTICALS, S.L. (hereinafter Fivecomm)
Registered office: 6D Building, 4th Floor, Camino de Vera, s/n, 46022, Valencia (Spain)
Fivecomm contact details: CIF: B40628943
Contact of the data protection delegate: email@example.com
Basis for the treatment: Express consent of the data holder to manage their request for contact for possible vacancies in Fivecomm.
Fivecomm, as responsible, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, “RGPD”), and Law 34/2002 of 11 July on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, technical and organizational, to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data entered.
Purpose of processing
The personal data will be processed in order to meet your request for employment, consultations or other open processes and, where appropriate, to allow you to apply for a job at Fivecomm.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described here, except in case of legal obligation or judicial requirement.
The data processed for this purpose will be kept until you revoke your consent or until 24 months after receipt if you have not expressed your wish for us to keep it.
Legitimacy of processing
The legal basis for the processing is the consent of the data subject and, where appropriate, that derived from the provision of a service.
Place where the information is stored
The information provided is stored on Unelink’s servers.
Assignment and transfer
No transfer of the data communicated through this Website is foreseen.
Rights of the persons concerned
You can request the exercise of the following rights before Fivecomm by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and attaching a photocopy of your ID card or any other similar document in law, as indicated by the law.
- Right of access: it allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data being processed.
- Right of rectification or suppression: allows the correction of errors and modification of data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows the deletion of data that are inappropriate or excessive.
- Right of opposition: the data subject’s right not to have his/her personal data processed or to have it stopped.
- Limitation of the treatment: it entails the marking of the personal data kept, in order to limit their future treatment.
- Portability of data: provision of the data undergoing processing to the data subject, so that he/she may transfer them to another controller without hindrance.
Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions without the data subject’s consent (including profiling).
The right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing having significant impact or effect.
The right to withdraw the consent given at any time
The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if he or she considers that his or her data protection rights may have been infringed.